Dear Admission Office:I am considering applying to your school. Please contact me with further information about your accounting program. Thank you.
Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant and academically rigorous education from a U.S. university. As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business and technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy. NCU utilizes a one-to-one learning model — one student is paired with a professor in each course — to create a more personalized, individual experience for students enhanced by their professors’ real-world experience. NCU professors all hold doctoral degrees, and none of our programs have residency requirements, allowing access to students no matter where they live.
Unparalleled flexibility — Built around you.
- 100% online* so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- No residency requirements and no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams
- WASC accredited (the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America)
- One-to-one learning approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, http://www.wascsenior.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). For program disclosures, visit www.ncu.edu/program-disclosures.